if my life was a drink it would be room temperature coke with the ice melted
man you know what I want? a superhero series where they have powers that 100% contradict their personalities. a fishermans daughter who lives by the sea, swims every day, learns that she can control fire. a boy who’s mortified of heights but realizes he can use antigravity and hates it. someone who was bitten by a dog as a child, suffers extreme fear around animals, can now communicate with them. they’re all disgusted by their powers.
write a book
Kitestring is a simple webapp that checks up on you and sends a text message to your emergency contacts if you don’t respond by a designated time.
Enter your ETA and Kitestring will send you a text message to reply to. You can extend your check in time via SMS or check in early. If you don’t respond to Kitestring’s text message, your emergency contact(s) will get your customizable alert message. [x]
My dad tried saying “sorry to burst your bubble” but couldn’t figure the words out in time so he just said “sorry to crack your eggs”
yeah so i slept with this dude last night and idk we were chatting a bit during the sexy time and for some reason his birthday came up and i was like “wait 25th of september? DUDE me TOO, wtf thats such a coincidence” and he was like “really? we have the same birthday? are u fuckin with me?” and i just looked down at his penis literally inside my vagina and was like “well technically yeah” and he was like haha nice one and high fived me
petition for vampire weekend, the 1975, and fall out boy to do a song together called ‘even we don’t know what the fuck we’re saying’
- You need to know how to teach yourself entire units of any given topic
- You will check your online banking more than any time in your life
- 50% of the friends you make as a freshman will be gone by junior year
- Its more like the Freshman 25
- The library is not a “quiet place to study”
- You will go through atleast 3 new phones
- Sleep and rest are not the same thing
- You will constantly have a feeling of “everyone has more money than me.”